CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

June

I will eventually get back on a blogging kick! I really need to because I am already having a hard time remembering Jaiden's "firsts." It stinks being the second child! June was really busy for us. Our VBS was the first week in June and I am embarrassed to say that I did not take one picture. Thankfully Mark took lots of pictures for the group scrapbook and I am hoping that some of them include pictures of my children. Ned was there every night and now Hannah wants to pretend that she is Alex and Ned comes to visit. Hannah loved VBS and cried the last night because it was over. She has such a sweet heart!

The first week of June my mom had surgery. We were hoping that it would be gallbladder surgery but once they got in they diagnosed her with cancer. At first it seemed that it was ovarian but after the results were returned she was diagnosed with appendix cancer. Yes, appendix! No one has ever heard of it. That is because it is very rare! She is leaving this week to go to Texas for a treatment plan because there is not a local doctor that can treat it. Anyway we spent the first weeks of June visiting & taking care of her!

Josh went to camp the week of Father's Day so it was just the girls at home. We had fun and went to visit him on the last night of camp. We were excited to see him and he was excited to see us. Hannah ended up staying with Kim. She had a blast!! While Josh was gone Jaiden cut three teeth! Her two bottom front teeth and her left "fang."

Here are some fun pics of Hannah & Jaiden playing in Hannah's tent...




These are from one day at the splash pad (I have no idea what day). We went with Amy, Emily, & Clay.

Hannah always makes a new friend when we go.


Hannah is so silly...




Jaiden LOVES the water! She will sit at the edge and splash for hours!




On June 20th Jaiden turned 8 months old. She was beginning to pull herself up on Hannah's stool...


The 24th she pulled herself all the way up. This is the very first time (Another reason I LOVE staying at home with my babies. I get to see everything the very first time they do it and occasionally catch it on camera!)


I just thought she looks adorable in this picture!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I agree! I wouldn't trade staying home with my baby for all the money in the world.

I love the pictures.