More Pictures.....
It seems everyone loves the pictures - So I posted some more of Hannah moving around the house. She still army crawls everywhere but now she is getting on her feet. In the picture of her on her toes she was going after my drink. She knows that a straw in a cup means Coke.
This was a good weekend. Friday night, Amy kept Hannah and Josh & I had a date night. We stayed at home and watched the Pursuit of Happyness. It was a very good movie. Josh even stayed awake through the whole thing!
Saturday Amy, Mom, & I had a yard sale at Adam's new house. I made $7.50, but ended up in the hole because I bought a dryer from Adam.
Sunday after church we went to Alex's 16th birthday party. Happy Birthday, Alex.















2 comments:
She's close to crawling isn't she?
I can't wait to see you guys at Lads! Looks like she's grown since I've seen her last!
Post a Comment