CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I am worn out!!

Addi loved the yard sale!

Look at all of this stuff!!!


Happy Birthday, Clay Bear!


Spiderman has a little icing left on his web!


My Mother's Day present!


It was a very busy weekend! Saturday was the yard sale that we had to raise money for Indian Creek Youth Camp. Friday night we met at the church building to price some of the items. Hannah spent the night away from home for the first time on Friday night. She spent the night with Paul, Kim, Addi, & Levi. Kim said she did great. I am glad that she didn't keep Kim up all night. It was strange going home without Hannah. I handled it well. It did take me a little longer to get to sleep but I knew she was in good hands.

Saturday morning we met at the church building at 5:30 am to begin hauling stuff to the yard sale sight. We had a fun, interesting, and successful day. I left the yard sale around 1:30. I bathed Hannah and put her down for a nap then jumped in the shower and got ready for Clay's Birthday party. He turned 4 years old on Saturday. He had a Spiderman party. The kids played in the pool with water guns and they had a slip n' slide. He had a very good birthday! Kim & Addi rode with Hannah & I. We didn't get home until 8:30. Hannah was worn out and so was I. She slept well Saturday night.

Today was Mother's Day. Josh got up early and went to get us breakfast. I was thinking the breakfast was going to be my present. He told me Happy Mother's Day but never did mention a present. So I got ready and when I walked out the door there was a beautiful hanging basket of flowers with a sign that said "Happy Mother's Day." I was surprised and happy because I have been wanting to buy some hanging baskets for our porch. After church we went to eat at Habaneros with Josh's family. We came home and we all took a nap. Then we went to 6th Avenue to church to be with my family. Kyle & Jan had us over to their new house and we ate dinner there. We just got home and I am worn out!


Also, Hannah FINALLY cut her first tooth! She is unique. She cut her eye tooth first (one of her fangs) . The other will be in probably this week. It is swollen and closer to the skin. I will try to get some good pictures and post on here ASAP.

Funniest thing heard all weekend (besides would you like to wear this dress to the Chinese restaurant with me tonight? - Hee-Hee):
This question was asked to several small children - Why was Noah saved on the ark? The real answer because he obeyed God, the child's answer "Because it floats!" LOL - I love kids!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That comment about Noah reminds me of that tv show, Kids Say the Darnest Things. I really like that show because I love seeing how kids view the world. Hope you enjoyed your day yesterday!

Unknown said...

Hannah can come spend the night with us any time she wants! She was so good and we feel honored that she got to spend the night with us her first night away from Mommy!