CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, May 7, 2007

Over the Hill

Hannah with my cousin Meagan

Hannah with her cousins Emily & Clay
The Cake! Jan & Carla made it.

Hannah with the birthday girl!



My family - parents, siblings, sibling-in-laws :), nephews, & nieces


My aunt Carla & Mom

Tomorrow is my mom's 50th Birthday! Saturday night we had a surprise party for her! I think she suspected that we were up to something so she wasn't totally shocked but she was a little surprised at least. She didn't want us to do anything. If you know my mom she doesn't like for anyone to give her the praise she deserves. We couldn't let her get away without having a 50th birthday party. We were all very nice - there wasn't anything about being over the hill there. My mom is the best! I don't know what I would do without her!!! Happy Birthday, Mom!!
Tomorrow will be a good day. Not only will my mom turn 50 but we will find out if I am having a niece or a nephew! I can't wait!!!!

No comments: