CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ho, Ho, Ho, Six in a row! The victory over Alabama on Saturday was the best Christmas present I will get this year! Hoping for #7 next year! WAR EAGLE!!!

In other news, I have all of my Christmas stuff out except for my tree. We get a real tree, so I will have to wait until Josh has a day he can help me. Hopefully we will get it on Friday. I will post some pictures as soon as we get it up and I get a chance. More later - Bayley is not happy and Hannah got quiet - not a good combination!

4 comments:

Teale said...

Warrrrrrr Eagle.... hey!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Well I guess you don't know that Alabama beat the Tiger's nine times in a row when Bear Bryant was the coach. So the tigers did win I still I a Bama fan. Well I have my tree up and Kent is working on the outside today. My sister went home today she had not told the boys her test results yet. She was telling them today. May God Bless

Anonymous said...

Hey Nana, that was the past. This now.

Anonymous said...

Love you blog, love your last post, love your christmas counter, love auburn, love everything!!!! It was so good to see you and the family a couple of weeks ago!