I've got the spirit! :0)
I am in the Christmas spirit! I would decorate today if I didn't think it would be a little tacky. I always try to wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but I am really in the mood this year! I will wait though.
I got a new camera! YEA! Target had a good sale on one yesterday and I couldn't resist. Gone are the days of having to hold the batteries in to take a picture! That is exciting to me.
Hannah has been a handful lately! :0) She has been into everything. You may have noticed my "I love my toddler tornado" blinkie. I thought it fit perfectly. The other night I got the George Foreman grill out of the cabinet to make hamburgers. Hannah walked over to the cabinet and got in! It was funny. She played in the cabinet the whole time I cooked dinner. I know she is mine, but I think she is too cute!
Poor Bayley! Do you see her face? Hannah wants to be sweet, but she is not that gentle. LOL! They are going to be good friends one day - along with Lila. I find it humorous that Hannah talks to Bayley like we talk to her - in a high pitched voice. She will say "Hey Boo-boo." Tina always says that to Bayley and apparently Hannah picked it up. Now I find myself saying it too.
Hannah loves to sit on the chaise now and watch television. I think she likes the chaise because she can climb up there by herself. She looks like such a big girl!
Look at my little Auburn Tiger! I think she looks just like Clay in the picture. She helped me cheer for Auburn, but we must have not cheered loud enough Saturday! All of you know we got stomped, but maybe that will make us hungry for elephant meat!
There is not much happening around our house. Hunting season starts this week and Josh is excited. Hannah has to go Saturday to get her flu shot and then we are taking Hannah, Addi, Levi, and Lila to have their Christmas picture made. That should be interesting. Getting all of them to smile at the same time will probably be a challenge. It should be fun - as long as it is better than last time! Anyway, I am waiting on Bayley to get here and I need to put a roast in the crock pot. Hope everyone has a good week!















4 comments:
I glanced at the Auburn picture of Hannah before I started reading and I thought to myself- "she looks like Clay in that picture." Even though sometimes I think she looks JUST LIKE JOSH she still definitely resembles your side of the family too. And you're right- she is too cute!!
She's cute, it's not just you! :)
Your little girl is beautiful and such a mess! She's such a funny little girl! The cabinet thing reminds me of how Joseph used to play UNDER Mom's flour sifter cabinet! :)
I love you girls! I think of ya'll almost everyday and wonder what you're doing. I think I bet they are snuggled up together watching Elmo. Have a good day and can't wait to see you soon!!
Post a Comment