I'M BACK!!
Did you miss me?? I am so excited that we have our computer back. Thank you to Daniel and Brian for helping us get back on track! It has been a month since I last posted and a lot has happened. We spent a few days in Gatlinburg for our first official family vacation since Hannah was born. We had a GREAT trip. Unfortunately, I lost the camera and do not have any pictures. :0( I have been having to use the old camera that I have dropped several times. I have to hold the batteries in to take a picture. It is sad but I must take pictures!
Anyway, I have lots of pics to share but I will try to catch everyone up as quickly as possible!
My niece, Lila Victoria was born on the 12th of October. She is SO sweet. Hannah can say Lila very well. She tries to take care of her, but poor baby she ends up in trouble because she is a little too rough. Lila is an angel. See the pictures. The one of her in the green blanket is a more recent picture, but she is already changing! I could just squeeze her and love on her all day! She has joined Hannah & I in Bible Class. She slept the whole time - I guess I am boring! :0)
Hannah is trying her best to learn how to eat with a spoon. These are the pictures of the first time she tried. She ended up holding the spoon in one hand and picking up the food in the other. She also likes to turn the bowl over onto her tray. Oh well, she will learn!
On the 27th, Josh, David, Alex, & I went to the Auburn vs. Ole Miss game. It was a lot of fun! We were in the nose bleeds and I thought I would pass out before we got to our seats but once we were up there it was GREAT! We were two rows from the top of the stadium. Auburn won, so that made it even more exciting. Auburn has ended up having a decent season so far. I was worried after the two loses but we have made a come back and look like a better team! We will see how the Georgia game goes this week!
Bradley, Emily, & Clay came over last week and carved pumpkins for Halloween. Clay didn't understand the pumpkin carving and refused to clean out his pumpkin. So, we let Bradley carve his when he got home from school. Emily did the skeleton face, I did the bat (I went the easy route this year), and Bradley did the haunted house. Bradley's was the best! He is very talented. It had a lot of detail and he did it in no time at all! I was impressed.
These pictures are of Hannah eating a Dum-Dum sucker. She LOVES suckers. I thought these were cute and wanted to share them with everyone. What a sweetie!
Hannah was a lady bug for Halloween! Isn't she cute?!! We had Trunk-or-Treat at church. Hannah had no idea what was going on but she loved running around the parking lot and holding on to pieces of candy. By the time, we got in the truck to come home she was asleep. She wore herself out and me too!
I think I have caught everyone up on the major details of the last month! I am glad to be back in the blogging world again. I missed you guys!















5 comments:
Welcome back!! Hope you find your camera!! Talk to you soon, Mandi
Glad you're back. The pictures are wonderful, especially the ladybug ones =)
Glad you are back. Hannah was the cutest, grumpiest lady bug I have ever seen. Also, I had a great time Saturday.
SOOOOO glad you're back!!!
I just noticed your "Toddler Tornado" blinkie! That's perfect!!!
Post a Comment