CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

18 months old!

Hannah is now 18 months old and she went Monday for her check-up. She is doing great! She weighed almost 24 pounds and was 33 1/2 inches long. That put her in the 50% of weight and 95% of height. She is still tall and skinny. I knew she had grown because her clothes are getting smaller. It is good that the seasons are about to change so I don't have to buy new winter clothes and then new summer clothes. Hannah has become a Barney fanatic! I am on Barney overload but Hannah can't get enough. She asks to watch him at all hours of the day. I am just so tired of the songs. I go to wash my hands and sing "Squishy, Squishy, Squashy, Give your hands a washy." I ask Hannah to clean up and sing "Clean up, Clean up everybody, everywhere." It goes on and on. Why do mother's brains turn to mush when they have children?! :0)

Not too much is going on around here. I am just trying to get everything together for the group scrapbook. We go to Nashville in about 3 weeks and we have a lot of scrapbooking to do. Plus we have a Gospel meeting starting on the 9th. It is about to become our busy time of year! Well, I better go. Bayley is here today and she needs a bottle. Plus Hannah is screaming she wants lotion & Barney - what a combination!

6 comments:

Chad said...

Wow I can't believe it has been 18 months. Happy 1 1/2 years to Hannah.

Kristy said...

Barney and LOTION? How did that go?

Mandi said...

Give that cutie pie a hug for us! I miss you guys, Mandi

Kristy said...

I'm thankful that Helen doesn't watch TV yet, but sometimes I need a break that a cute little TV show could help. Brian and I watch TV a lot, but no matter what we watch she could care less. I've tried Einstiens, Blue's Clues, Sesame St, Higglytown, Backyardigans, but to no avail. Ah well...at least she's not addicted like me! LOL

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Well I can not belive that she will soon be 2 years old. She is little but she is cute and fast. I know when my kids were little it was Seaseme Street and the cookie monster song that was big in my house. Well she is a sweetheart.

Granna said...

My sweetie-pie is growing up so fast. She is such a big talker and she is also becoming a great negotiator.