Cutie Pie
I bought Hannah a new summer outfit that says "Cutie" and has a little picture of a pie next to it. I thought it fit. I mean look at this face! Can it get any cuter? She is all decked out in her Elmo attire but now her favorite is Barney. She still loves some Elmo. However, I wake up to "Mornin." (Said in the cutest and highest pitched voice you can imagine) Then it is followed by "I wan Barney" or "I wan Jurge" (which is Curious George). She is a girl that knows exactly what she wants! Just in the last few weeks my sweet baby has turned into a little girl. She wants to help me do everything - load the dishwasher, laundry, sweeping, etc. She is a good helper, although she has closed the dryer door on my arm a few times. So, now I have to give her things to put in it and she just lights up. I have to make myself take some time to let her help me. Do you moms out there find this challenging sometimes? She is just so proud of herself when I tell her what a big help she has been. It is worth the few extra minutes of time.
Hannah can say the name of every family member and most of our friends. We usually go through the list once a day. The one that is the cutest is Mary's name. When you ask her to say Mary she will say "Mack, Mack, Mack" because we sing Miss Mary Mack a lot. Tonight she got a potato and took it in the living room to Josh. She laid it in his lap and was yelling "Potato." How did she know the word "Potato"? I am amazed at how much she is learning and she surprises me all the time.
She has also been a little michevious. She has learned to climb onto the kitchen table and a week ago I caught her sitting on the table pouring pepper in her lap. Today she learned how to open the bathroom door and(when I realized that she had closed herself in the bathroom and not her room) I caught her with the toilet brush. I am not sure what she did with it before I got in there but I did wash her hands good. I am just going to convince myself she didn't put it in her mouth. We brushed her teeth, just in case! She definitely keeps me on the go!
Well I just wanted to let you know how smart, beautiful, and full of energy my little Hannah has been lately. There is not much else to blog about. I do have to say Happy Belated Birthday to Bradley, Ginger, Jasmine, Mandi, Andy, and Michelle! Hope you all had a good one. Could you people not have spread these out some?! :0) Oh well, at least they are easy to remember!















4 comments:
She really is so smart!!!
You have a cute little and she is very bright to.
Katie Hannah is the sweetest child. She is so pretty and her smile just lights up any room she enters. I hope she had a great V-Day.and you too. Mary
I can't wait until Helen can do those things. Well, except get the toilet brush of course! Good job Katie, she's wonderful!
Post a Comment