CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Something that has been on my mind!!

Hey everyone! Sorry I have not updated in a week or two. I have a lot to say but I will spare you every boring detail of my life! I have been thinking a lot lately about my spiritual life and have discovered (or made myself realize) that the one thing that is suffering is my teaching other people about Christ and the Church. It is not an excuse but I was thinking since I stay at home I do not come into contact with many people. I will occasionally speak to people in the grocery store but other than that I don't have any close contact with the outside world. Everyone I talk to on a daily basis is a Christian. So, I started thinking about my blog and thought that is my way. So, I set up an email address and invite anyone who visits my blog to enroll in a Bible Correspondence Course. If you would rather not take the course (which is completely free to you), you can send me an email about a specific question or whatever you would like to talk about. I would love to hear from you and hope I can help you find your way to Jesus Christ. The email address is

studythebiblewithme@yahoo.com


If your questions are really hard I may have to seek help from a smarter source but I would love to hear what you have to say. So, please email me. I will let you know more about what has been happening around here later but wanted to get this started ASAP.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

That is an encouragement to me to do better in my leading other to Christ also! I truly admire your dedication to the Lord!

Crystal said...

Wow! I think that's awesome of you. =)

Kim said...

I will be praying for you Katie. Teaching others is always on my mind and I hope that I am a light and encouragement to those around me also.