One more thing...
I got caught up talking about Bible bowl, I forgot to tell you a cute story about Hannah. If Hannah gets up before I do. I will go into the bathroom before I get her out of bed. I have to pass her room on the way so she usually cries before I get to her. So, I will say "Hold on Hannah, I am coming." One day last week, she saw me pass her room and I hear her saying "Holl on, you comin'." SO CUTE!!
LOL! She just came in here and handed me a jar of fruit and a spoon. She said "poon." Then she said "Ope it." (which means Open it) :0) She makes my day!















3 comments:
Hannah is getting so big and cuter each picture post. That story revealing her words is so cute.
cute
You just never know what they will say. They hear when you think they are not listing.
Post a Comment