CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Not too much to report from our house. We have been enjoying football season. Even though Auburn is struggling a little bit, I am hopeful we will see some improvement soon! We still pulled out the win Saturday although it was not an oppressive win. We can all thank the defense for winning for us.

Anyway, I ventured into Avon and now I am venturing into the world of making hair bows. I am not great at it but I think I am improving. I tried to take a picture of some of the ones I have done but the battery in my camera went dead. When it charges back up I will post them.

Well since this is such a slow blogging time. I am going to steal Teale's idea and ask everyone who reads my blog to let me know that you read it. I know there are people out of state and country that have come across my website. I am so nosy that it drives me crazy that I don't know who is reading! So let me know who you are, how you found my blog, where you are from and you can ask any me question you want. Although I will reserve the right to remain silent if need be!! :0)

BTW, my first Avon order goes in on Thursday so if you want to place an order you have to do it by Wednesday night.

11 comments:

Kim said...

I read! You know me already though :)

Meredith said...

I read it! I love knowing what's going on in Alabama!!!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog. I know you from being kin to me. Your baby is precious and so is your husband. I don't post everytime I read your blog but I look at it every morning. That is the first thing I do in the mornings at work, Look at everyones blog. Love You Mary

Crystal said...

I'm a reader. I love your Hannah stories. Does it cost you anything to mail Avon books out? If so, I'll just shop online.

Teale said...

i'm reading with a baby on my lap!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

I read! I have to get my Hannah fix...I love her Peep Stories. lol Hmmmm Exactly what animals live in trees again? lol

Michelle said...

Hi Katie, I found your blog through Leah. I knew your brother in college and was very close friends with Ginger my first few years of college.

Paul said...

I read it!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

I read and you already know me. I don't always comment but I keep up with you.

christy said...

I read it also. How's everything?

Brandi said...

lol...i apparentally don't read it very well!!! i had to go back and read it again b/c i skipped the whole paragraph where you were asking who all reads this. and then i saw everybody's comment and wondering what in the world they were talking about! haha
i came across your blog looking for my son an eligible girl to marry one day!