CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

We had a busy weekend. Friday night was the usual - going out to eat. We ate at the new Logan's in Fultondale. It was very good. Saturday I went to the Kids Market to drop my stuff off. I waited in line for about 45 minutes. Hannah was WONDERFUL!!! I was happy because I wasn't sure how she would act having to sit still so long. I dropped my stuff off and I am now counting down the days until I get to go to the sale. They had a ton of stuff and I think I will get some good deals. Anyway, Saturday night we went with Mark & Shana to our friends David & Melissa's house. We ate dinner and played a few games. Josh, David, & Mark repelled off the huge rock in their back yard. I think Josh found a new love for repelling. We had a great time!! We didn't get to watch the Auburn game. (3rd game I have missed - it is making me crazy!!!) I know Auburn didn't show up to play but I am hopeful that they will this week. LSU will be a tough game but we can do it.
Sunday after morning services we went to the nursing home to see Josh's MaMaw & Papaw. We had cookies for Papaw's birthday. MaMaw was excited to see everyone. I did get a picture of Papaw & Hannah together. I think this is the only picture I have of Hannah with him.

They say you learn something new everyday. Well after I caught Hannah demonstrating her artist abilities with a ink pen and my couch. I learned that hairspray takes ink off a couch! It works wonders. Thank you "Google"! Anyway, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy...


This picture was taken last week. It was Hannah's first attempt to eat corn on the cob!



No comments: