Things heard on Sunday morning
After Bible class Sunday morning Emily & Rachel (Hannah's teachers) call me into the classroom to tell me about something Hannah did. Fear washes over me. I am thinking of the worst case scenario. They are laughing and said Emily asked the class "How do we talk to God?" Hannah yelled out "FOOTBALL!!" I am not sure why. I promise we do not teach her football is more important than praying! LOL!
Then during the lesson, David asked "do we have trouble with cursing?" My sweet child yells out "Nooo!" I am happy that she doesn't have a problem with cursing! It did get a giggle out of me, though. I will have to say that I am now terrified of what she is going to say next!
Yesterday I went to a consignment sale, Henrietta's Closet. I went last year at the end of the sale and they didn't have much. So I decided to go on the first day this year. I got a few things. The best find where Skecher tennis shoes that looked brand new. I got them for $5! Yippee!! I was excited about that. Most of the stuff was WAY overpriced. I realize people want to make a little money but seriously I am not paying $40 for used clothes! Anyway I am going to put a few things in the Kids Market sale. Then I can shop the early sale in October. Hopefully I will find better deals at this sale!















No comments:
Post a Comment