I always put my foot in my mouth...
& this time I did it on my blog! In my last post I made a little typo and I meant to put that I liked #7 on the list not #8! I bet you all thought I was crazy saying I was checking out hot guys! LOL! I haven't checked anyone out in a long time now. Why look, when you got the best at home?! Anyway I am embarrassed but wanted to make it clear. I will be proof-reading a little harder next time! :0) I am such a nerd!















11 comments:
Don't be embarrassed. We all do it. When I first read it I had the thought that I bet you put the wrong one b/c I just couldn't see you saying that. :)
Katie, Katie, Katie. I know you don't want us all to think you are checking out the hot dads but it's ok. We all know you didn't REALLY mean to say that. Sure you didn't *wink wink*
I thought it was funny girl. I only took it as a joke. NO SHAME!!! You are a sweet lady
It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
Hello. And Bye.
Post a Comment