CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

My deals of the week...

I haven't been blogging about my Publix deals but today I did REALLY good. I also went to Target & CVS and was proud of myself. I am addicted to getting deals and when I am walking through the stores I keep thinking "Oh honey don't pay full price for that!" So here is what I got today.

At CVS, my grand total was $18.52 and my receipt says I saved $30.38. Plus I got a coupon for a future trip of $5 off $25. (If I don't make another CVS trip, I can use this at Publix! SCORE!!! Does anyone say that anymore? ;) This is what I got...



* Gillette Body Wash
* Gillette Shampoo
* Gillette Fusion Shaving cream
* Gillette deodorant
* 2 cans of Pringles (the bigger cans)
* Gillette Fusion Razor
* Glade Soy candle (McIntosh Apple scent)
* 2 bottles of Dawn dish detergent
* Size 2 pack of Pampers Swaddlers diapers (36 count)
* Pack of Pampers Sensitive baby wipes

My next trip was Target. My total was $3.30 and I saved $12.90. This is what I got...



* A half gallon of Market Pantry (target brand) orange
* 32 ounce Similac ready-to-feed formula
* 9 ounce Johnson's head-to-toe body wash
* 2 - 12 count Pop-Tarts


Last stop was Publix. I spent $16.79 and saved $52.40. This is what I got...



* A big bottle of Listerine with another smaller sized bottle
* 9 Double Roll Angel Soft Toilet Paper
* 2 pack Sparkle paper towels
* 2 bottles of Wishbone Salad dressing
* Box of Aunt Jemima pancakes
* Hillshire Farm lunch meat
* 2 boxes of Easy Mac
* Box of Caramel Orville Redenbacher popcorn
* Bananas
* 4 Velveeta Shells & Cheese cups (it is like Easy Mac
* Box of Publix brand Frosted Flakes (this was the penny item)
* Bottle of Ken's Marinade Buffalo Wing Sauce
* Bottle of A1 sauce
* 2 jars of Ragu spaghetti sauce
* Box of Aunt Jemima french toast
* 2 bottles of Dial Body Wash

Today was a good day!

2 comments:

Teale said...

Good job! I love the feeling you get when you save so much money! I am sad to see August come to an end because I have been using the Rite Aid $5/25 coupon every week at Publix. If you haven't been here already, here is a good site about cvs - she really scores some good deals:
iheartcvs(dot)com
also- southern savers (which I know you have been there)... she is a pro at breaking her cvs purchases into multiple transactions so she pays less out of pocket, rolling her ecb's to get more ecb's, and then building them up for big items like diapers.

Granna said...

You are such a good SAHM- you are making money!