We are getting more and more anxious for Jaiden to arrive! We have a little less than 8 weeks left. Friday Hannah & I took off to the Galleria to pick out an outfit for my shower. We spent the whole day there but I did find a cute outfit to wear. I also found Hannah a shirt that says "Big Sisters are the coolest." She was excited about it. I was exhausted when I got home. Josh went fishing all night so it was just Hannah & I. Saturday I spent the day cleaning a little, made a trip to Walmart (remembered why I can't stand going to Walmart), and pretty much did nothing all day. Sunday we went to church and then we went to Kim's house for my shower. I had a great shower with my family & our class from church. Jaiden got lots of adorable stuff! We truly are a blessed family! I know there are a lot of pics but I wanted to show you some of the cute stuff I received. I wish I had taken a picture of all of it together but I forgot. Anyway we all had a great time!
Sunday night we had a dinner for Alex. He is leaving for Freed-Hardeman next week. He will be missed but we are so happy that he going to a Christian college. By the way, please pray for Mary (Josh's aunt). She had a liver transplant almost a year ago and she got sick last week. She is in the hospital. They have finally narrowed it down to a bacterial infection but she still needs a lot of prayers! Hopefully she will be feeling better soon.
Monday I spent the day cleaning and finished pricing my stuff for the Kids Market. Today Amy & I took all of our stuff to early receiving. We will have to go back on Saturday to get our time to shop but it was so much better taking our stuff early. I was happy to get all of the stuff out of the house. It has been in Jaiden's room & now I can finish getting it ready for her.
The rest of the week will be spent getting ready for Hannah's big 3 year birthday party! I can't believe she is going to be 3 years old. I will leave you with a picture of my very silly child. It is guaranteed to make you smile!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Looks like you had a great shower. Jaiden is already such a loved little girl. Hannah will be so good with her. The multiple sunglasses is too funny!
Post a Comment