Jan's Shower
My sister-in-law, Jan was expecting twin girls due on November 22nd. However they had a different plan in mind and came on September 23rd! Sophie & Maggie were born the Thursday before their shower which was planned on Sunday. However Jan was in the hospital recovering and the babies were in the NICU. So they rescheduled her shower until October 10th. They had a great shower. The babies are now home and doing well.
Jan with Hannah, Jaiden, & Emily (my niece)
Wow, it has been an emotional 6 weeks for our family. However I am happy to report that the girls are home and doing good. I have yet to meet them. They came home last week and I have had a small cold since then. I will not take any germs to those sweet babies. Plus Hannah & Jaiden have to wait a little longer until they get to meet them. So I need to find a time to get a baby sitter so I can go. Meeting Sophie & Maggie is on the TOP of my list of things to do this week. I can't wait to love on them and let them know how much their aunt loves them!















No comments:
Post a Comment