CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Texas ~ Part 3

Wednesday we started the day by going to the Children's Museum. We all had a lot of fun. Hannah had fun in the "Metropolis." It is set up like a mini city. You can go to each place and work a job. They had a bike shop, diner, grocery store, vet, ambulance & police cars, & an artist studio. Hannah had to work all the jobs and she had so much fun! Jaiden's favorite was the water works. She loves water (which is why you have to watch her to make sure her hands aren't in the toilet when she walks into the bathroom!)


Jaiden's first pig tails!














Working at the bike shop :)



Josh was her patient!





This is what Jaiden would do if she were let loose in a real grocery store!






The artist!

She gave the final masterpiece to her Nonnie.



She is turning around to see if I was going to come & get her. She is getting a little sneaky lately.

That afternoon we visited mom and then hung out with dad in the hotel. We went to church at the Fry Road congregation. They are a great group of Christian people! After church we were starving so we decided to get some Texas BBQ. I can't remember the name of the restaurant but I was not a fan of the sauce. It tasted like spaghetti sauce. Thankfully I got mine on the side and the meat was delish. So I enjoyed my dinner. We sat by another stuffed buffalo and this time Hannah wanted PaPa Tim to join her in getting her picture made!

No comments: