CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yesterday Hannah decided she did not want to take a nap. She fought sleep all day long. I was trying to get the house clean and did not want to stop to make her go down for a nap. Around 4:00 I went to get ready for Addi's ballgame. I put her in her walker so I could take a shower. When I got out of the shower she was being really quiet. So I peeked in the living room and this is how I found her....





I took the picture and then put her in her bed for a nice nap. (Sorry the last picture is going the wrong way. I forgot to change it before I put in on here and it will take to long to do again.)

7 comments:

Granna said...

My, sweet baby- she just tuckered out!

Rachel said...

Katie, that baby is too cute. She is just the sweetest thing!

Crystal said...

Bless her little heart. She is precious!

Kim said...

Bless that little sleepy girls heart. She just adorable!

Emily said...

Hannah is the most beautiful baby! How adorable!!

Unknown said...

I remember Addi did that one time! She's so sweet!

Paul said...

That girl was TUCKERED out.