I have my very own Curious George
Hannah has become very curious lately. She is into everything. She has figured out to get the movies off the shelf and into the floor, she finds every piece of scrap paper in the floor, she tries to pull my scrapbooks off the shelf, and she tries to push buttons on the DVD player. I know this is just the beginning. She is a ball of energy. I told you I would be in trouble when she starts to walk! I keep my scrapbooking stuff in the corner of our living room. There is a ton of paper/pictures in that corner. I thought Hannah was oblivious to it but she has discovered that there is something there that she wants. Yesterday she started playing with the blanket that I keep in the basket. Then she started to get in the basket so I ran for the camera. It took her a few minutes but she got in the basket. She got the package of paper that she wanted but I had to take it away from her. That broke her heart but she moved on to pull the movies off the shelf! Isn't she the sweetest, cutest little curious child?!















4 comments:
She is such a cutie. You definitely won't be slacking for exercise (especially when she takes off walking). It's wonderful that you get to stay at home and see all of this instead of just getting told. :o) Happy Friday.
I told you she reminded me of Curious George!
I always knew how crazy all of Addi and Levi's aunts and uncles are about them and now I understand! I love Hannah as much as I could love any little girl! She is so special!
do you like playinh tribond
Post a Comment