CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

WHAT??!!

I am a little upset this morning that Melinda Doolittle was voted off American Idol! I think she deserved to win. I think Blake & Jordin have talent, but I thought Melinda was the most consistent singer. I think I need to quit watching reality tv! Usually the one that I am pulling for never wins and I end up getting mad. Then again I don't ever vote so it is really my fault for not helping them along. Oh well, my prediction is that Jordin will win. Who is your pick to win American Idol? Anyone watching the Bachelor? If so, who do you think he will pick?

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I was very shocked that Melinda got sent home. She deserves to be in the finale over Blake. I've been pulling for Jordin, but I wanted it to be against them 2. Blake used to be a favorite, but I think he's "overdone" his use of the record scratching and such. If he comes out and wins it, I'll be disappointed.

Kim said...

I'm not watching Idol this time so no comment on that. As far as the Bachelor goes, I thought Bevin was going to "win," but check this out!
http://realityrumors.com/?p=45

Paul said...

Is American Idol still on? I didn't know that.

Emily said...

I like both contestants left on AI, as well as, Melinda. Don't worry, I'm sure they all will receive offers for recoed deals!
On the bachelor I am pulling for Tessa, but don't they almost always pick the one that doesn't seem like they can make a relationship stick?