I love Vacation Bible School!
This week is our Vacation Bible School. We only have 3 more nights to go. It has been fun. I always enjoy VBS. The kids get so excited and it is fun for all ages. I have been teaching the cradle roll class. They enjoy singing & the good thing is that they are so young they can't tell that I am singing off key! :0) Josh has been Ned the Neighbor. Ned is our nightly visitor. Below are some pictures of Ned and last night's visitor, Wally the Welder. I can't wait to see who else visits.
In other news, CONGRATULATIONS to the Maddox family. Bayley Lauren Maddox was born on Sunday. She weighed 2 lbs, 14 oz. She is doing good so far but needs lots of prayers. I got to see Tina and Bayley yesterday. Bayley is so sweet. She is a tiny little princess! Please remember this family in your prayers.















6 comments:
That explains it! I was wondering why you guys haven't showed for our meeting.
I hope you guys have a great nightly turnout.
VBS is running through Thursday? Hailey and I might come that night. I know she would love it!
I think the kids enjoyed seeing "Ned's" mustache fall off the most last night.
I have heard that Fred the Fireman is apprearing in person tonight. I am sure it will be as entertaining as the other guests have been.
I CAN wait for Bernice the Bearded Lady from the circus. She-It will be tomorrow's (Wed.) visitor! I have had a blast at VBS, too!
Yes, VBS is running through Thursday! We would love for everyone to come if they can. Last night was Fred the Fireman and it was funny. Bernice the bearded lady is coming tonight & it should be interesting!
Post a Comment