A Long Week
Josh has been at camp all week and he is coming home today! I am so excited!! Hannah & I have had a good week but I would not like being a single mom. They have it hard. Hannah was good but she had a couple of rough days & nights. She didn't want to sleep and I think she just missed her daddy a lot. Sometimes I think Josh doesn't help me that much. I throw little pity parties thinking I am the only one doing everything around the house. Then he leaves for a week and it makes me realize how much he does do around here and how much I need him! I have missed him and have had a hard time sleeping as well. Things just aren't the same around here without him!! I mentioned that on Saturday I was going to leave Hannah with him and go off by myself for a few hours (I have to meet Becky to decorate for Tina's shower Sunday). He had no problem with it. He missed Hannah as much as she missed him. What a wonderful man! Even though I saw him last night I just can't wait to see him today!!
Without Josh here this week I invited my crazy niece Emily over Monday night. She ended up staying until Wednesday morning and we had a lot of fun. That girl has the best little personality! Wednesday night I went to camp with mom, dad, Adam, & Clay to hear Josh speak. Well he ended up not speaking that night so we missed out on that. Then Mom spent the night with me because the air has been out at their house. Thursday Mandi, Hannah, & I went to visit camp and got back late last night. We have had a very long week and have I mentioned I can't wait for Josh to be home! :0)
ANYWAY, Hannah had to go see Dr. Walley for her check-up Wednesday morning. She weighed 19 lbs and 3 1/2 oz. She is the 65th percentile of weight. She measured 29 1/2 inches long which put her in the 95th percentile for height. Basically she is tall & skinny. She has discovered a lot this week. She is standing for about 10 seconds at a time. I am just waiting for her to take a step. She is also eating everything she sees. When she has something in her hand on the way to her mouth and you say her name or tell her no she tries to hide it behind her back or hold it out behind her thinking you can't reach it! What a mess!!! She has also learned to say "Elmo." It is really cute to hear her say it. She is growing up. We made her appointment for her 1 year check-up Wednesday and it made me realize how big she is getting! She is calling me now so I better go get my sweet girl. Have a great weekend!















1 comment:
Oops. I probably caused the confusion regarding Josh's speaking time. Sorry!
Will Hannah come to camp next year? :-)
Post a Comment