We had another busy weekend! Saturday I had a DeMarle party at my house. The DeMarle products are the silicone cookware. I love the stuff! I am getting lots of good stuff for hosting my party. We had a lot of fun and ate a lot too!! Jan took pictures of Hannah on Saturday. She is a GREAT photographer. She should seriously consider doing this professionally. Hannah was not in a smiling mood at first (she had just got up from her nap) until cousin Emily came along and she thought Emily was so funny. Jan got some very cute pictures - I will share a few. There are a lot of good ones and it was hard to choose. I am going to do a picture cake for her birthday and I am going to put one of the Elmo pictures on her cake.
Sunday in between the morning and evening worship services, Josh & I went to look for living room furniture. We found a couch and a chaise lounge that we liked a lot. I fell in love with the chaise lounge! It was for a good price so we were going to buy it. Then the man started adding $80 shipping costs and over $100 to spray the furniture so it will repel stains for up to three years. There were many other hidden fees which after they added it all up ended up being over $300 more than the sticker price. So after Josh tried to negotiate with the man (he wouldn't let us pick up the furniture - it had to be shipped) we left without buying anything. We are going today to Jasper to find something a little cheaper without the hidden costs! Wish us luck! I hope everyone has a good Monday. I am spending it with my family so it will be wonderful for me. (By the way, the last three pictures are from VBS)
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
I love her Elmo dress! Where did you find it? I had been on the look-out, but never found one cute enough! Jan did an excellent job with Hannah's pictures! Good luck with the furniture! Pam and I spent several hours out at Bessemer today looking. Never did find anything! Jasper is our next stop. Let us know what you found?
She is just as beautiful as she is sweet!!!
I love the black and white photo of her!
Post a Comment