CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Here Comes Trouble ;0)

Hannah took her first steps yesterday! She still has a little trouble with balance but she will take a few steps before falling down. I got the camera out just in time to catch a few shots of her walking. It was a great incentive for her because she wanted the camera. I love the one where she is stopping to clap for herself. She was so proud but so were her mommy & daddy! Running will be next! Say a prayer for me! :0)






5 comments:

Kim said...

Go Hannah Go!!! Aunt Kim is proud!!

Paul said...

Way to go Hannah! Just think, in a few weeks you can join Addi, Levi, and Xander playing in the hall and hiding under tables.

mary said...

Go Hannah Mary loves you. Ilove watching you walk at church tonight, I will pray for you Katie because you are fixing to stay on your feet not that you aren't now but maybe a little more than usual.Love yall Mary

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

YAY Hannah!!! You go girl.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!! I wasn't prepared for crawling and cruising, but I know what's next! I wanted to tell you that I was showing Karson Hannah's picture and he leaned over and kissed the computer screen. ;)

~Jessica Oakley