CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

More pictures for you to enjoy. I am not sure why I can't put a title on my posts. It won't let me in the box to type. Computers can be so frustrating!! Does anyone have an idea as to why I can't put a title on here??
Hannah's first book from the imagination library came yesterday. It was The Little Engine That Could. She liked looking at the book. I love how she is pointing to everything lately.

Here is a picture of our new chaise. This has become my favorite seat in the house!


Playing "Peek-A-Boo"

Hannah had her first experience with a biter biscuit yesterday. I hate that they are called that. It makes it sounds like something you give a dog. It is basically a big cookie. She loved it and went straight to the bathtub after she ate this one. I have a better picture of her but don't have time to post it. We are going to the zoo today. So I am sure we will have more pictures tomorrow.



2 comments:

Granna said...

Blogger would not let me get to the Title bar today. Finally, after forever, it did. I think it is Blogger and not you. I love the book pic- I need that for the library!

Unknown said...

Kids seem to love those biter biscuits but they are disgusting to clean up!!