CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

It is Tuesday and Bayley is here. However, I am still finding time to blog! Bayley is peacefully sleeping and Hannah is eating breakfast. So, I thought I would get on the computer and let all of my girls know that I saw something exciting on television last night! October Road is coming back on!!! It will be on in three weeks on Monday night. I thought it had been canceled but apparently not. Yippee!

Anyway, I did forget to mention several important things in my last post. I just had so much to say that I forgot to say "Happy Late Anniversary" to my husband. We have been married three years on October 23rd. He is the best husband and daddy!

Also, I forgot to tell everyone that my best friend, Brandi is going to have a baby. I had to keep it quiet for a while, but now she is telling everyone. (I hope she doesn't mind me blogging about it) I am so excited for her and Jason. They are going to be GREAT parents! Congratulations!

In "Hannah news"..... The other morning she got up early and I was laying on the couch under my blanket. She was sitting on top of my stomach. I had my eyes closed and I hear "one, two, three." I opened my eyes and sweet little Hannah is smiling and looking at me. So, I am thinking I didn't hear that right. I say "one.." and she finishes "two, three!" She is such a smart baby. I can't believe how much she has changed. She is also learning how to climb on everything! She can get on the chaise now without any help. She also LOVES the caterpillar rocker Michelle and Justin gave her for her birthday. She has learned how to rock on it very well. She gets a little wild sometimes. I see a bruise in the future from it, but she loves it. That bruise will just match all of the other ones she has lately!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie glad your back you are doing better than me. Our home computer went down and now we bought a laptop yesterday and I couldn't figure out how to get online, it kept telling me no internet.Mary

David Courington said...

I am really glad that you are back online, especially the Hannah pictures. War Eagle!
David

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

Hey Glad for your return others need to join you..I will not call any names on folks needing to update..And they are not having computer problems..LOL...Slackers...Any way Welcome Back..

Leah said...

Glad you're back!!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Hey Girl I am happy you back on. I love the pictures they are so good. We just got in from the mountains and I am tired. But we had a great time.