CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Pictures from Ladies Day!

We spent two nights at the building getting ready for Ladies Day. It all came together perfectly! We had 74 in attendance and everything was great. Mrs. Fletcher did an excellent job. If you didn't come, you really missed out!



This is a picture of the tables. Aren't they cute?




The "Fab Five" is now the "Sensational Six!"






Look at my little "War Eagle" cutie. Don't you just love this dress? Thank you Daniel & Mandi!



Addi & Hannah having tea!

Pam made chocolate spoons to dip in tea or coffee. We gave them away in a little goody bag. We had several left over and Addi gave Hannah one right before we left to go home. As we are riding down the road I looked back and this is what I saw. I had to snap a pic.



By the time we got home, she was asleep and I took another cute picture of my chocolate princess!


We had a wonderful day! It was also Josh's birthday. He spent the day dove hunting. Most of you know, he loves to hunt. We cooked dinner for him and gave his present to him when he got home. Hannah told him happy birthday about 100 times! The day was made even sweeter because Auburn won. So far, so good. I hope they keep up the winning. Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch an entire game. That is unlike me but the ladies day has kept me busy! Hope everyone has a great week! WAR EAGLE!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

She is the cutest War Eagle girl I've ever seen!

Paul said...

Wow, aren't we fancy?

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about the chocolate spoon! She is adorable wearing it though!!