CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Kids say the funniest things...

Hannah makes me laugh on a daily basis. She is just full of funny words and expressions. Susan requested the "Dora story" a few weeks ago and I forgot to tell you all about it. I had given Hannah a bath. As I was drying her off she said "Bye water - See you waiter (later), bye shampoo, bye baby wash." Then she looks at her Dora the Explorer bubble bath and says "Adios, Dora." I laughed until I hurt.

The other night we came home from church and Hannah was in a very loving mood. She was giving us hug after hug and lots of kisses. Then she says "I love our castle!" Josh & I both smiled the biggest smile. This is why God wants us to be like children! I often complain about the size of our house but to Hannah it is our castle. I have a little different outlook on our wonderful home now! :0)

We have had a very laid back week. Tuesday we went to the library for story time then went to Chic-Fil-A with Kim & Jennifer. Wednesday I dressed Hannah up and let her put on my make-up. She was really excited about it. I got some cute pics of her in her "wedding dress" as she calls it. I also got some pics of her new bed. I desperately need to put some stuff on the walls. I found a wall mural of a castle I think I am going to put above her bed but haven't decided if I want to buy it or not. Anyway below are the pictures from her dress-up day.










Today I went to buy circus tickets. I had a free ticket from Ringling Brothers. (If you have a baby you can register them before their first birthday and they will send you a free ticket that does not expire) I also had a coupon that I picked up from Subway. The lady at the ticket office gave me a $23 ticket for $11. So I asked how much two more tickets would be and she said $20. So I got 4 tickets for $30! I was so excited!!! So Hannah, Mom, Clay & I are going to the circus. I haven't been to the circus in a long time so I am excited. Hannah is excited too. She likes the commercials so I hope she likes the real thing even better! Well I am off to cook dinner, hope all you bloggers have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think Hannah is looking more and more like her mommy, but that second picture is a "Josh face" if I've ever seen one!! Looks like she had great fun dressing up!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!

Kim said...

I love the Dora story! Thanks so much for sharing!

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

Hannah's second picture cracks me up! I love it! Dress up looks like a lot of fun :)