CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentine Baskets

Rachel, Jennifer, & I have gone into the Valentine making business. We are selling baskets for men, women, & kids. They are adorable (if I do say so myself!). Check them out.

These are for the kids. They are $7 each.


These baskets are also for the kids. They are $12 each.


A closer look at the hippo basket...


These are for the adults. They are $15 each. Some of the baskets have just candy and some have peanuts, Slim Jims, and candy. You can choose either one!


If you are looking for something to buy your Valentine these are perfect! Let us know if you want one by commenting on here or you can email us at candybasketorders@yahoo.com. You can let us know your candy preference but we will have to see what we can do with special orders. Also we can't ship them but can deliver locally. Leave me some feedback on if you like them or not. Any ideas to make them more appealing or are they good like they are? Let us know!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

GREAT IDEA! I think they look awesome. I hope you get lots of sales.

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I think it is a great idea they are real cute. You all did a good job anything makes some people happy on V-Day.

Anonymous said...

Girl! They look great. I am glad yall are doing that, it looks like so much fun!