She is a doll Her face just lights up a room...And sorry but I think she looks most like Josh..And she seems to have his silly personality too..Thats what makes her so Precious..
I am enjoying my life with my husband, Josh & my two daughters, Hannah & Jaiden. We have one little angel in heaven waiting on us. I am a stay-at-home mom and loving every minute of it. I feel that God has blessed me in more ways than I even realize. I am a Christian and attend our local church of Christ. I love spending time with my family and friends, scrapbooking & Auburn football!
5 comments:
I'm showing Levi these pictures right now and he's saying with a high pitched voice "I see Hannah!"
She is just too cute! You are going to have your hands full!
She is so precious!
She is a doll Her face just lights up a room...And sorry but I think she looks most like Josh..And she seems to have his silly personality too..Thats what makes her so Precious..
So cute! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment