Pictures
We have a plastic bed rail guard that should keep Hannah from chewing on the wood. There are four plastic pieces that slide onto the rail. However, Hannah has figured out how to get them off. So now every time I get her out of bed she has one or more in her hand. Oh well!
Last Tuesday, Amy & I took Emily, Clay, & Hannah to the zoo. We had a great time. Clay asked me if he looked "cool" after we took this picture. He is such a mess!
The goose wanted Clay to hurry up with his food, so he was going to help him along by biting him. I had the camera ready just in time. :0)















3 comments:
I love all the pictures at the zoo. Yes, Clay looks so cool. He is going to be a ladies man. Hannah is so beautiful. I love the smile and the blue eyes she is just perfect, I am so glad to be kin to such pretty people. ha
I love you using the pink blanket I made her. I bet she keeps it on at night. she is always a happy baby.
For a second there, I thought you had changed your template.
Hannah is so cute!
Post a Comment