CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

"Rubbing my tongue on my gums feels good!"

"Mommy is SO funny!"


"I am loosing my pants!"

I know you can't see her face but she is into pointing lately and I thought this one was cute!

This has become Hannah's favorite toy. It is the loudest one - Ha! Thank you Sandra, Mike, & Shannon!

I L-O-V-E this picture! She is laughing so hard!

Once again, loosing her pants while tackling Elmo. She is so funny!

These pictures where taken during one of the afternoon storms we had a few weeks ago. The power was out so I took the time to take some pictures of Hannah playing! These pj pants were a little too big so they kept falling off.

We had a great week. We spent the 4th of July at David & Susan's house. I ate all day long! We were going to go downtown for Thunder on the Mountain (the fireworks show they have at Red Mountain in B'ham) but everyone was tired or didn't feel very good. We ended up shooting a few at David & Susan's house. When Josh & I left their house, we ended up parking close to our house and watching the fireworks downtown. You could see them good from where we were. We got to see the tail-end of the show.

I am in clean-out mode at my house. I planned a yard sale on Saturday but it was rained out. I didn't complain because there is still some stuff I need to go through and we needed the rain! If it is not raining, we are having the yard sale this Saturday. The advantage to having a small house is that you cannot be a pack rat. I have a new philosophy - if we don't use it or need it in the future, I am getting rid of it! I am still holding on to my too small clothes, hoping I will get to my pre-pregnancy weight! We will see how that goes. I am not on an official diet because that will make me eat everything I see. However, I am going to start exercising today and cutting back on sweets, especially Dr. Pepper!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Good luck exercising! You look great though :o)

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures! I never knew I would be such a proud aunt! I love her so much!!

Paul said...

ADORABLE!

Emily said...

Good luck with the excercising thing. I am trying to cut back. I passed up Starbucks today!!! I just don't know when I can fit excercising in right now. Hopefully soon. Love the pics of my buddy Hannah!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Bayley has the same problem keeping her pants on! lol Hannah is so cute! I love the laughin pictures they are my favorites!

Granna said...

I used the "tongue" pose as my background. I love the pics-

Teale said...

She is so cute... it won't be long until I'm back on the exercising train again myself. Dr. Peppers are my absolute favorite!

mary said...

Katie the pictures are precious. Hannah is just a play pretty. I would not get any work done with her around i would play all the time. Probably like you do. Hannah is beautiful.